Sunday, April 15, 2012

365 Day Photo challenge: Days 64-68

(Day 64 of the 365 day photo challenge 03-06-2012)

Steven and I started working on a new original song.  I'm not going to say much about it at this point.  Once again I've worked out the lyric and melody, and Steven's doing the arrangement, and what he's putting together is really fun.  It's upbeat electronic with a real cool sound, and in this song we're starting to get a feel of who we are as Cerulean Jade and as musical artist.

  (Day 65 of the 365 day photo challenge 03-07-2012)

I made this vase when I was a senior in High School, and it actually made it in the school art fair (the last time that happened before this was back in the 3rd grade).  But wanting to make a painting based on this design (which I'm working on) is what gave me the idea of writing Dream Maze.  Kind of a silly influence, but I'll take inspiration wherever I can get it!

  (Day 66 of the 365 day photo challenge 03-08-2012)

My shadow!  Back when I was a kid I use to play jumping games with my shadow and theorize over Peter Pan, wondering how he got his stolen.  Oh to be young and naive.     

(Day 67 of the 365 day photo challenge 03-09-2012)

Counting down the days.  The hype surrounding this movie was crazy, but I saw it, loved up, and hope to see it again soon.

 (Day 68 of the 365 day photo challenge 03-10-2012)

This, next to In-N-Out, is my most favorite burger joint.  Here you can get grilled onions and mushrooms on your burger, epic, and they even have fry sauce!  Plus, they give out free peanuts.  'nuff said.

Have a wonderful day,
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment