Thursday, April 5, 2012

365 Day Photo challenge: Days 56-59

(Day 56 of the 365 day photo challenge 02-27-2012)

I found this advertisement in a local Salt Lake city magazine.  It's for the College of Humanities at the University of Utah, and I laughed quite hard when I first saw it.  Do not underestimate the value of Humanities!

(Day 57 of the 365 day photo challenge 02-28-2012)

Once again proving how crazy the birds in this area are, and how much they love snow!  They were making quite the ruckus, flying this way and that.

(Day 58 of the 365 day photo challenge 02-29-2012)

Leap day!  I had to celebrate the occasion.  

 (Honorary Leap Day photo.)

It's crazy how unpredictable the weather is.

 (Day 59 of the 365 day photo challenge 03-01-2012)

Everyday in February I gave myself a sticker for having one treat or less a day.  A little sugar is okay, but within reason, and so far this method is working well.  Maybe it's the kid in me, but I love putting stickers on the calender each day. 

Have a great day!
Sarah 

2 comments:

  1. One treat a day...yes...if only that were possible! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard! I wish I could say I did as well in March.

      Delete