Friday, January 13, 2012

Dream Maze is on Youtube!


I'm so thrilled to show you guys the song my brother Steven and I have been working months on!  And I'm thrilled to announce the Talea website is up and going again.  My brother is amazing!

Also, sometime yesterday Dream Maze got uploaded to iTunes.  It's really cool being on that store.  I'm so glad cdBaby, who we're distributing our music through, makes it easy for independent artist to get music on the web.  They provide a great service.  Another awesome service cdbaby provides is adding a music store to facebook pages.  It looks really snazzy.  you can check out our link here: www.facebook.com/pages/Cerulean-Jade/288513324513244

I hope you guys enjoy the song!  We're working on more originals that I hope will be out in the next few months, and a couple of cover songs for fun.

Always,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment