Monday, January 30, 2012

365 Day Photo challenge: Days 14 - 18

(Day 14 of the 365 day photo challenge) 

My brother was having a party, and of course, with most parties in our family, games are always involved, though I was super hooked on the Hunger Games at this time, having started the second book.  Reading was pretty much all I did.

(Day 15 of the 365 day photo challenge) 

I had just finished doing a 5k training workout, when I looked up and was reminded of something.  Back when I attended UVU, before transferring to BYU, I had the most fabulous Geology 101 teacher who said the most amusing thing.  If Lindon put an "L" over their city, the Wasatch Mountains would spell UGLY, thanks to U of U placing a "U" above their school, Pleasant Grove placing a "G," and BYU placing a "Y."  Unfortunately Lindon has yet to put an "L" up, so Wasatch still reads "UGY."

(Day 16 of the 365 day photo challenge) 

I spent all day in the Studio.  I love these lights; they give off the most wonderful glow, in a fun modern way.  They're probably the hippest thing in our work room.

(Day 17 of the 365 day photo challenge) 

The debate!  Which one are we on?  Anyway, I've watched most of them, and I was hoping that a question about SOPA or PIPA would be asked, and it was.  This debate took place just after several website, including Google and Wikipedia, took a stand against these bills, pushing to maintain internet freedom.  Google blacked out their name, whereas Wikipedia went all out and took down their site for a day.

(Day 18 of the 365 day photo challenge) 

My sister-in-law just became a Self Reliance consultant, and this was her first party.  It's a freeze dried food storage system.  Most items are good for up to 25 years unopened, and one year after opening.  This was the first time I ever tried the food, and it was super good, and I've had it a few times since.  What's amazing is how easy it is to use in everyday cooking.  The yogurt bites are addicting.  

Have an awesome day!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment