Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Personal Soft Taco Station!! :D (And other whatnot's)

 
Okay, so this is technically chicken fajita's from Chili's. The 3 for Me deal is fantastic, and getting this entree is one of my favorites. Just the smell of the onions and peppers! The sizzle. They're so addicting. But every time I get this meal it feels like a personal soft taco station. Or burrito station if that's how you roll, literally. :P Just so good.

 
 
Was at Bed, Bath, and Beyond this afternoon, and noticed the bathrooms are tornado shelters. Never noticed a sign like this in any other place, so it's pretty thoughtful. But here in a Valley, surrounded by mountains, we don't get tornado's. Though you never know!! Better safe than sorry! There was a tornado in Salt Lake City in 1999. I was living in California at the time, but family and friends still mention it now and then, as the event is quite rare and caused some damage. 

I got this 90 day pad from Amazon. It's sold by InnerGuide Planners through the shopping site. Something I struggle with is focus. Planning is easy; executing is difficult. A while back I got a Pomodoro journal, which is a method for achieving priority goals through the day with small breaks, but the problem I had was its strict day to day adherence. If I messed up a day, that day would be blank, and having blank pages proved a problem for continued motivation. With this pad I have flexibility, can still plan, and draw circles to fill in for the Pomodoro methed. The built in check lists are nice, too, with good reminders and developing a positive attitude. I'm really excited to have found this planner and to give it a try. It'll last through the end of the year.

Hope you're having a great day!!
Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment