Friday, October 14, 2022

Sundance: Mountains in a Golden Hue

 

Last week I did the ski lift at Sundance with my parents. The colors in the mountains are so stunning right now. It's crazy how when I first moved here the Autumn colors put me off a little, looking like fruity pebble cereal, but now I love these colors.  The mountains still have a lot of green as well, which is amazing, so paired with the bright oranges and yellows the colors were even more vibrant. Sadly the daily lifts are closed for the season, but next year it would be fun to once again ride the lifts.









This Hawkeye trail sign popped up and my Mom was like, "M.A.S.H!" and I was like, "Marvel"! Heh, different generations. :P




A zoom in of Bridal Veil Falls and that other waterfall (upper or lower falls?) down Provo Canyon. It's amazing how, when looking up at the waterfalls, they look like they're coming out of the top of the mountain, yet when looking from above the waterfalls are so small, and there's so much mountain above them. Perspective.

Have a wonderful day! Love this time of year. Sarah. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment