Sunday, May 29, 2022

A Good Dose of Happy Music

So I've spent the weekend organizing and fixing pictures. It's a fun project, though a little mind numbing at times, so I'm constantly figuring out what to listen to, keeping up the motivation.

I miss Radio Disney. I actually really loved the song selections! So this time I've been listening to playlists on Spotify. On one playlist a new song, well new to me, by Maroon 5 played. It's from the Paw Patrol movie! Which is why it was unfamiliar... not a movie I ran to the theaters to see. :P But the song is "Good Mood", and it's a catchy little thing. Played it on loop for a little bit until needing to listen to something else. (Too much of a good thing can be too much).

Watched some Pluto TV as well, BBC Home. 

So, didn't finish my goal, but that's no worries. It's always a nice feeling to get them finished and sorted. But it's more fun reliving memories and seeing things I've forgotten.

I'm just super thankful for camera's and music. That I can listen to whatever song I wish. Whatever genre. Whatever I'm in the mood. Phonographs are cool and all, but a bit of a hassle.

Anywho, this morning a thunder storm rolled through. Lightning and rain. It's been on and off stormy all day, but took a break for sunset to allow the sun to come out. The air was so clean and the mountains gorgeous. Now it's thundering again and I love it.

Have a good week,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment