Wednesday, May 18, 2022

I'll Never Get Fashion

Today I went into Nordstrom to do nothing more than use the restroom. Heh, old habit from the days when I visited Paseo Nuevo in Santa Barbara, an outdoor mall. They have the best bathrooms!! And it was a quick stop before heading towards the parking garage.

I'm not in Santa Barbara (someday I'll return), but thought it would be nice to do the whole "run in and out of Nordstrom" bit once more.

And goodness, once again it was hard not to gawk at crazy priced shoes and clothes I'll never understand. Granted, they do have nice things, but on this visit it was the shoes I couldn't get over. A lot of shoes had metal spiky things with rounded tips. So ugly. Bright clashing colors. And all for $400-$1000. 0_0 I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and my tastes are pretty simple.

Once upon a time I made an effort to understand fashion. Subscribed to several magazines: Marie Claire, Vogue, Elle, In Style, etc. I looked at the pictures, which were interesting, but so much of fashion is baffling!!!

Honestly, I'll always enjoy wearing jeans and tennis shoes. They're just so comfy. And I really don't care what color is on trend! I like what I like. But I really don't have a fashion sense!! :P

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment