Friday, November 19, 2021

The Creator's Playbook Podcast, Episode 83: "The Feeding Forest" ~ Ghost Hunters

The Creator's Playbook 

Episode 83: "The Feeding Forest" ~ Ghost Hunters

Hosts: My bros Steven and Robbie

"Every tale with a Ghost is a tale of history. The ghost is something left over from the past, a linger memory, and the haunted location is the canvas for its story. It's a Ghost Hunters job to uncover these mysteries, find the vapory clues, and reveal the ghost. These stories are exciting and spooky, and today we're going to tell our own tale."

Ghosts, them creepy things. Heh, I don't like them much, really. No one should be surprised.  And I told Robbie I didn't want to be in this episode because I didn't want to get scared!!  True story.  It doesn't take much.  But this episode is fun as always.  And just in time for the new Ghostbusters movie, which was purely by accident.  I saw it this morning, texted the fam it was good, and Robbie was like, "Woohoo! I thought that came out next week." 

Creators Playbook is a creativity podcast where my sibs and I talk about stories, fact/fiction, and then explores the creative process by developing a story in the spot. It's found wherever you like to listen to podcasts. (The links above will take you to Spotify).

Hope you're having a great weekend!  And that it's not tooooo scary.

Sarah

P.S. I'll be getting the Ghostbusters Afterlife review out on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment