Friday, February 14, 2020

I'm on a Podcast!! Guest Host in Episode 6 of the Creator's Playbook


My brothers Steven and Robbie have been working on a podcast!  It's called Creator's Playbook, and it's on Spotify.  It's all about creativity.  Creating things within different genres of fiction.  And then creating a story around it.

I'm in episode 6, Balloons of a Feather.  And what did we create?  A mystical creature!  And what is this mysterious mystical creature?  Well, you'll have to listen to the episode to find out.  No spoilers here. ;0)

Heh, and you'll see, well, literally hear, a different side of me. :D

It was really fun recording this episode, so I hope you will like to check it out and have a listen.  Hopefully they'll have me back. :P

So check out my brothers podcast: Creator's Playbook!  On Spotify.

No comments:

Post a Comment