Thursday, February 13, 2020

I Finally Got Stuck on a Disneyland Ride! And it wasn't Space Mountain...


One of these days I thought it would be fun to write a blog post about getting stuck on a Disneyland ride.  But first I'd have to actually get stuck on one.  The holy grail would be Space Mountain.  Oh, the stories I've been told on what it's like getting stuck on that space coaster, the lights turned on, and a sudden realization of how small that room really is.  Once Space Mountain did shut down while I was riding it, only I was pulling into the finish.  So close.  My brothers and Dad were in the vehicle behind us, I believe, it was quite awhile ago, and when the ride stopped they were still in the main room and got to see the lights turn on.  To say I was a little bummed is an understatement.

Now, maybe I've been stuck on a ride and forgotten.  I grew up in Central California, just north of Bakersfield (Yay...), so I've lost track of how many times I've been to Disneyland.  And I've probably forgotten loads of stuff.  So as far as I know, if memory serves me right, which is hardly does, I've never been inside a ride at Disneyland when it stopped, until last week...

And!!!!  Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!  It was It's a Small World! :P

Heh.

Stuck in between the Wild West and Hawaii.

For at least 15 minutes.

All I've got to say is... there are worst songs to hear on loop.  Over, and over, and over again... 0_0

No comments:

Post a Comment