Sunday, November 25, 2018

How Latter-Day Saints Like to Party


My sister-in-law Lindsay and I had a little laugh when we saw how much Sparkling Cider, and other variants, were stored in the fridge for Thanksgiving.  Honestly, it's nice that there's such a good variety.  Thank you Martinelli and Welch's.  Having options make it easier for those of us who don't drink alcohol.

As I was just getting over a mild case of the flu last Thursday I could only muster a little drink and tried the Rosé.  Tasty.  A little different, but good.

It's funny, though, living in Utah Valley.  You know Holiday season is just around the corner because grocery stores will suddenly get in carts of sparkling cider.  There was a huge section, cartons of sparkling drinks, at Winco a few weeks ago, in preparation.  A funny sight.  I can't remember if I ever saw such a thing in California growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment