Saturday, August 18, 2018

So That Thing About Melon Bear . . .


Melon Kuma . . . Melon Bear.

I got a sticker sheet in the last Zenpop Stationary box of Melon Kuma, and this bear honestly freaks me out a little.  He's supposed to be some town mascot in Japan where melons and bears abound, therefor combining the two, with a fierce personality.  Some of the stickers were kawaii (cute) like, but this one is Melon Kuma in his fiercest.

So I decided to make Melon Kuma my inner animal this weekend, placing a sticker on my water bottle as remembrance.  Essentially my time will be dedicated to cleaning and organizing, two of my least favorite things.  I love the results of a clean and organized space.  I feel better in a clean environment.  It's just that the law of entropy is my mortal enemy.  We've been in constant battle all my life, dang it.

So I need Melon Kuma to help me win this battle this weekend, and to help bring a little humor and a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment