Saturday, July 23, 2016

My Blog, and other Tidbits


I'm still here!

Heh, hard to believe, right?

I realized yesterday, looking through my lack of tweets as of recent, that my last blog post was June 22, and with yesterday being July 22 I realized it was time to once again post something.

In all honesty I got a little burned out with this blog.  This is a hobby.  At one point I was getting enough views to get AdSense, or whatever it's called, but then I decided against it.  As nice as it would be to get paid for this, I didn't want to start a precedence.  There's such a problem now with blogs and Instagram posts being geared towards profit.  Topics being discussed or dresses photographed in the name of product advertisement, unknowingly to the reader, because they were paid to do it.  When I write or talk about something it will be because I truly feel and believe it.  You never have to worry that I've been bought.

So this blog is a hobby, for now.  When Talea stuff starts happening again I will be talking and sharing stuff about that, and it will be promoting my business, not someone-else, so it's still genuine.  But I did get burned out, and it wasn't for a lack of stuff to talk about.  I have so many things I can talk about!  I just needed a break.

That break is done!

I'm going to blog every day for the rest of the month so I have have nine posts for the month of July, and then in August my goal is to blog a minimum of four days a week.

I've got trips to talk about, France and Disney World, movies to review, and other fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment