Tuesday, April 19, 2016

What Not To Do When You're Trying To Save Money: Disney Store Edition



What not to do when you're trying to save money.

#1. Don't walk into the Disney Store.

This is a very, very important step.  Especially if you like fun Disney stuff like I do.

#2. If you walk into a Disney Store, don't look around.

Hard, I know, but don't, especially if you haven't been in a while and everything's new.

#3. Don't look at the new Alice in Wonderland display.


 That's what did me in.  I got curious and dazzled.  And then I saw this cool time, steampunk, whatever it is ornament.  And I kept looking at it and looking at it.  And then I couldn't help myself.  I bought it, because it's cool, and it must have some significance in the movie because every doll was holding a little time ball in their hands.  Don't know what the time ball is called, or what it is, but I can't wait to see the movie and find out.

It's going to be an interesting movie . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment