Friday, April 15, 2016

My Love of Star Trek, Star Wars, and Disney Runs Deep.


 You have no idea how long I've been looking for my Star Trek tricorder.  A little more then a decade.  I thought I had lost this medical tricorder toy.  My scientific tricorder is still missing, and I think it's permanently lost, but at least I have this fun mock up from the show Star Trek TNG.

It really doesn't take much to make me happy.


 I also found my Star Wars PEZ.  Pretty sure the candy inside isn't edible, but it's still fun.


 In my closet I have a storage box with my 40+ action figures from the original Star Wars trilogy, and in there I have a Death Star PEZ.  I should go digging for it so all my Star Wars PEZ can happily live together.



And I found a 45th anniversary Disneyland pin!  I didn't really collect pins back then, but this is a cool addition to my growing collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment