Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween at Tokyo Disney Sea, 2015


 I love the Halloween theme at Tokyo Disney Sea.

The Villains took over the park, giving us an "Eerie, yet elegant Halloween."


 The monorail passes depicted the two Halloween themes between Disney Sea and Disneyland.  The theme over at Disneyland was an Autumn Harvest.


 There was even a grand entrance into the park, announcing the theme.

The banner read: "Enter a World where Villains rise and Witches fly across the sky."


 On the North side of the American Waterfront is where Duffy the bear lives, and I love the Halloween Harvest cuteness in the decorations.




 The dessert I got with a souvenir cup.  I think that chocolate bit on top is supposed to be a ghost, but I'm not really sure.


 The Villains show on the harbor.  We weren't going to see the show, but you can hear the music throughout the park, and it sounded so cool we had to see the last showing just before sundown.






 Is it just me, or does Jafar really look Japanese?



So much fun!!!

(Disney photos by Sarah and Michael Stufflebeam)

And this last pumpkin picture my sister-in-law Krista took at the Skytree.

I love how the Japanese decorate for Halloween.


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment