Saturday, October 17, 2015

October 2015 POPSUGAR Must Have Box Review


 Alas, once again my Mother received her box before I did, which means they put priority with monthly subscribers over gift subscribers.  I am still patiently waiting for my box.

 POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly subscription lifestyle box for gals.  The cost is $39.95 a month, free shipping, but it's cheaper when you subscribe with a 3, 6, or 12 months subscription.  On any month you can receive goodies for home, a book, fitness, snack, makeup, pampering, fashion, etc.  You never know what you're going to get, only that it will be fun and worth around $100, give or take a little.


 The reveal!




 The little pamphlet thingy.


 Savvy Sleepers, Luxury Satin Pillowcase, $36.

We only get one pillow case, but it "prevents sleep wrinkles, reduces hair breakage."  Can't complain about that.  I've heard of the benefits of sleeping with silk pillowcases, but not with satin, so this will be fun to try out.  I've always slept with cotton pillow cases, but at my age wrinkles is starting to become a "thing," so any help is welcomed in this area.


 Richer Poorer Hope Slipper Socks, $15.

Fuzzy socks!!  For the last few years Popsugar groupies on the forums have been wanting fuzzy socks in an Autumny/Wintery box, so I hope everyone is happy about this.  Myself?  You can't survive snowy weather without fuzzy socks, and you can never have too many, either.


 Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling, $25.

I like Mindy Kaling, but I haven't read anything she's written, and I honestly don't know what this book is really about, besides the fact that it's not a novel, but I'm curious.  I've seen it at Costco, and even though my Mom has a copy I'm not reading the first page until I have my own copy in my hands.  This my be the first Popsugar book I actually read.


 The Honest Company, Sea Salt + Sugar Body Scrub, $17.

It's been a while since I've used a sugar scrub, so this will be good to try.  I like the smell, all nice and warm.


 Easy, Tiger, Brown Paper Liquor Bag Set, $8.

I'm glad this item was only $8, because it's going right into the trash, literally.


 Belgian Boys, De Stroopwafel, $1.59.

I love dutch style waffles, and the caramel/Cinnamon combo is quite nice.  A yummy snack for once!  I think the snack from the last two months accidentally got thrown away.

SPECIAL EXTRA


 It's a 10, Miracle Leave-In Product, $11.96 (For a Full Size Bottle).

We got a spray in conditioner a few months ago that I've been enjoying, but this is a nice travel size, plus this company "is a proud partner of Right Action For Women, helping provide advanced cancer screening to women," which is perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


Gift cards and discounts.

This is a so-so box for me, but there are good items, and perfect for a cozy October.

No comments:

Post a Comment