Saturday, July 25, 2015

July 2015 POPSUGAR Must Have Box Review


I love this box!  Love it so much I actually ordered two of them, and the second box arrived yesterday.  I don't know if I'd say this box has a super 'wow' factor, as the items lean more on the side of practical, but I love it just the same, because the practical items are neat.

POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly subscription lifestyle box for gals.  The cost is $39.95 a month, free shipping, but it's cheaper when you subscribe with a 3, 6, or 12 months subscription.  On any month you can receive goodies for home, a book, fitness, snack, makeup, pampering, fashion, etc.  You never know what you're going to get, only that it will be fun and worth around $100, give or take a little.


 The big reveal!!



This is a really nice little bag.  Good for storing makeup or traveling toiletries.


It opens up nicely, and I love the material.  Feels sturdy and the zipper works nicely.

Plus it's cute, which is always a bonus :0)



I don't use facial towelettes all that often, just a couple times when I'd visit a hotel that provided one.  I've used these Yes to Blueberries towelettes a couple times, and they're really refreshing.  I typically use Clinique to wash my face, but in situations where I'm really tired or in a hurry, these have been really nice.

From their website:

"We’re suckers for a good multi-tasker, and these handy towelettes are something of a skincare cure-all. Both oil-free and hypoallergenic, the travel-friendly wipes will remove the day’s debris while delivering a boost of moisture. Thanks to their blend of natural fruit extracts, we’ve been on a steady diet of bright, smooth skin with zero pore-clogging residue. Plus, with 1% of all company profits going to fund community gardens, we’re not the only ones getting a healthy boost."



 This is a little card case with a gift code.  The handy size is just right for an I.D., credit card, and a little cash, for those moments when you don't want to lug around your wallet.  Nice and slim.

The $28 price tag is a bit of a joke.  Seriously?



Another item I love!!!  I don't like putting on facial SPF, it comes in the makeup foundation I use, and that's usually enough, but on long days in the sun I hate slathering on thick smelly lotion all over my face.  This 3-in-1 (SPF, makeup setter, oil control) mist spray provides SPF 50 for two hours in the sun.  The smell is a little off putting at first, but it quickly goes away, and you don't feel the weight of the SPF like other brands.

Shake well!



LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

For the longest time I used another Sonic like tooth brush, but I hated how bulky it was, and the inconvenience of plugging it in all the time.  But this sonic toothbrush is battery powered and sleek.

It works so good, too!!!!!!

This is the main reason I got a second box :0)


SPECIAL EXTRA

Hallmark Signature Cards


These cards are so nice and high quality.

With all the POPSUGAR boxes that's been sent, they sent out a variety of cards to all the POPSUGAR subscription boxes.  Ironically between my two boxes and my Moms one box, we got these three cards each time.  I've seen pictures of the other cards that have been sent out and they're really nice, too.



I should probably get around to eating this.  Doesn't look appetizing.

Final thoughts.

Love this box!  Makes up for the June box which items remain un-removed.  And Popsugar needs to hire a new snack coordinator.  The snacks in these boxes use to be so awesome!!!!!  Now they're like 'meh'.

No comments:

Post a Comment