Friday, April 24, 2015

My House is Like MindCraft!

That's what my elder niece said the other night when she went into the playhouse.  "My house is like mindcraft."

It's a cute little house.  My Mom found it at Costco, and my Dad spent hours putting it together.  Then my Mom went to town decorating and buying knick-knacks.  I guess it's to make up for the fact that my Mom only had one girl--and I'll have you know I've totally made up for it by being super fantastic--and three boys.  Regardless, grandchildren are fun, and my Mom is loving being a Grandma.

The play house is adorable.

And it's cute that my nieces notice every little detail and change, and get super excited each time because of it.

My Mom insisted she buy these little blue chairs for the outside.  We made three trips to Tai Pan before my Mom made the purchase, and then got giddy sprucing the house up some more.  My Mom's pretty cute when she gets excited, so I know where my nieces get it from.  My Niece noticed the blue chairs and made sure to sit in each one.

After my elder Niece made the Mindcraft comment, Michael, my bro, told her they should build the playhouse in the game.

My niece is ADDICTED to Mindcraft, and she's pretty good at it, especially since she's four.  My three-year old niece is good at crafting in the game as well.  They watch a lot of tutorials on YouTube.

I haven't been lured into the Mindcraft World yet!  Though most of my family plays and shares a server  (or World, or whatever it's called).  My computer is acting up.

Heh, or I'm procrastinating because I know I'll be addicted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment