Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Blood Moon


 A couple nights ago was the first blood moon in this blood moon lunar tetrad.

And I missed it.

I, for some sad reason, thought it happened around 10:00 pm, and when running outside at 11:30 seeing a beautiful full moon in a perfectly clear sky, I headed to bed with dread.

My brother woke up around 2 am, peaked out the window, and ran outside to look at the moon.  With our Canon he took these three pictures.  My Mom joined him.

They didn't wake me up.

. . . still a little bitter.


 But the good news is there's going to be 3 more blood moons in the next 18 months:

April 15, 2014 (the first) happened on Passover
October 8, 2014 (Feast of the Tabernacles)
April 4, 2015 (Passover)
September 28, 2015 (Feast of the Tabernacle) also called a Super Moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment