Sunday, October 3, 2021

Scratching My Glasses in the Dumbest Way Possible: Four Eyed Pride Problems

First of all, I just got back from Disneyland!!  I was there last week, getting all the feels.  And I finally got to ride Rise of the Resistance.  0_0!!!!!!!!!!!! More on all this later.

But.... -_-;; So, one thing that all (well, I probably shouldn't speak for everyone), but probably most likely a lot of people who wear glasses... don't like getting scratches on their glasses.  It's so annoying.  Little blurred lines.  And it's even worse when it's located directly on the main line of sight.

Well, while staying in a hotel in Mesquite last weekend I was writing in my journal, and I went to brush my hair back as it was down.  The pen I was holding bumped my glasses, and at first it didn't seem like a problem, until I noticed a blurred line.  Maybe it was an eyelash?  That happens.  But no, it wasn't.  The line was indented.  Scratched! And before getting to Disneyland.  At least it was just below my main sight line, so there were ways around the blur.

And you want to know what's even weirder?  The time before that I scratched my glasses was in February 2020, eating at the Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney, the night before going into the parks.  That time my eye was stinging a little, so I used apart of my hoodie to dab my eye, and scratched my glasses with the zipper! -_-;;

So case in point, Disneyland isn't safe for my glasses. :P

But then I've scratched my glasses with a ring once.  Lost my glasses canoeing.  Lost my glasses swiping a bee that got into the car.  Broke my glasses playing PE soccer.  Oh, and so much more.

In other news it was General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints this weekend.  Listened to it in the car and at the hotel on the way back, all five sessions.  So many good talks.

Have a great week!
Sarah

PS. Classic Movie Monday will be posted tomorrow evening as I didn't have anything prepared.  Going to Disneyland was completely spontaneous.  Getting the Creator's Playbook Celtic Fairies episode edited and finished took priority.


No comments:

Post a Comment