Monday, October 4, 2021

. . . bringing home a cold . . .

I said I would review a movie today. Well, I did watch a movie this afternoon, in between napping.

The funny thing is that yesterday I wrote about scratching my glasses at the start of both this years and last years Disneyland trip. Last year I brought a cold home with me.

Sadly this is a repeat occurrence as well. Started yesterday afternoon getting a sore throat at the base of my throat. Now it's moved into my sinuses. My temp is rising as well. Not an official fever, but I've been chilled all day and now I'm up a degree.

I was going to push through and hop on the computer, but instead I'm writing with my right thumb and using predictive text.

Last week was amazing, though, so I don't regret it. It's just funny bringing home a cold both times, despite the change in procedures. Same result.

Have a good week.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment