Wednesday, August 5, 2020

I'm on a 4th Creator's Playbook Podcast Episode: "Save the Cats, Save the World" :0)

"Save the Cats, Save the World" is the name of the 26th episode of the Creator's Playbook, a podcast created by two of my brothers, Robbie and Steven, and this is the 4th episode I've been on.  Steven was on vacation, so this time it was just Robbie and I doing the episode in which we created a story around a time machine.

It was a really fun episode to be on, heh, though I think at times you can hear the wheels turning in our heads.  Being on the Creator's Playbook is always an interesting experience, because I never know what we're going to create.  Honestly it's a little scary!  What if I can't create anything?!  My head was freaking out at times recording this episode!!  And it was quite the journey.  Imagine a boulder racing down a mountain bouncing this way and that, this is what this episode felt like in my head.

Robbie says this was in his top five favorite episodes he's done.  Of course this is in my top five because I've only done four. :P

But we did have a lot of fun.  And I really like where the story ends up!  I wish we got there a little sooner, but I like the ending.

So if you're curious and wish to listen, the Creator's Playbook is on Spotify and other podcasting sites.

Have a great day,
Sarah

(PS: I mentioned in a previous blog post that I'm working on developing a podcast with my brother Michael.  That's moving along, so hopefully it won't be much longer.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment