Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Swiftly Moving Time


Can you believe we're now in June?  Better yet, can you believe we're in the second week of June?  Christmas is in 28 weeks with 2021 New Years following a week after.  Time is moving crazy fast.

Last week it started feeling like Summer in Utah as we reached the 90's.  Then over the weekend it rained and poured, bringing much needed precipitation.  A couple days ago it was a very chilly 52 with snow in the Mountains.  Utah weather, right?  A whole 40 degree difference in only a few days.  It's just crazy how fast time is moving, though I'm not complaining, I just need to be a better steward with my time.

Last Monday night, after off and on rain, the sun came out to dance upon snow capped Irish green mountains with feathered clouds.  So, so beautiful. 

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment