Monday, June 8, 2020

I'm on a 3rd Podcast Episode: Creator's Playbook, Episode 19, The Vigilante of Vigilantes

Creator's Playbook, which is on Spotify and other platforms, is a podcast my brother's Steven and Robbie created.  It's all about the creative process, and by the end of each podcast they've formed a story idea.

This is the third episode I've been on, the previous episodes being 6 and 12.  What was fun about this episode is that my brother Michael got to be in it as well.  Steven is in the beginning of the episode, but then leaves to help photograph a line of Jewelry my Mom has been working on (the pictures turned out amazing!!), so this episode is mainly Robbie, Michael, and I creating a story.

The episode, The Vigilante of Vigilantes, is all about extraordinary schools.  Originally we were going to make it about Magic Schools, but we broadened it, and we really love what we created by the end.  Before starting each episode none of us know exactly what's going to happen or what we will create.  It's a little nerve wrecking!!  A little crazy, but it's fun seeing what we can create by the end of an episode, and this is the first time I wanted to take what we created and turn it into a full story.

If you love the story creating process, or simply stories in general, give Creator's Playbook a listen. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment