Monday, May 18, 2020

I'm Not Into Collecting Funko Pop!, But I Had to Get These Two Cuties: Stitch and Leo

 

 It seems Funko Pop! collecting is kind of a big deal, though I haven't been into it.  Funko Pop figures have their cuteness and seem to be everywhere, but I just haven't had the desire to get into collecting them.

A couple weeks ago I had to order these two cuties!!

The Stitch one I knew of from the Box Lunch Facebook page, but forgot about due to all the craziness in the World.  And then the Leonardo Da Vinci Pop figure popped up as an advertisement.  It's the first time an advertisement got me to buy something!  But oh my goodness, Leo is so cute, and he's one of my favorite historical figures.  Leonardo Da Vinci is so fascinating as a person.  His creativity was off the chart.


 Come on!!!!

Stitch is seriously the cutest!

Isn't this figure simply adorable?

Yes, yes it is.

I love him so. :0)


And Leo!!

I love the fact this Leonardo Da Vinci figure is holding paintbrushes and papers of his sketches.  Several years ago I got to see pages of his sketches in person at the Getty Museum in LA, and they were so amazing.

Leo will be my creative muse. :0)

And now I'm done nerding out.

(Serious, am I ever done nerding out...??!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment