Saturday, January 25, 2020

Finally Burning the Prince Harry/Meghan Markle Wedding Candle


Okay, heh, hmmmmm, what should I really say about this??!!

Well, not much.  To say the least Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been in the news a lot lately.  If you don't know why, I'm an little envious.  In all honestly I've always been a little fascinated with the British monarchy.  Mainly because my Mom and Princess Diana were born the same year and married the same year, I'm the same age as Prince William, and my brother Michael is the same age as Harry, so growing up I've always been aware and curious of all this royal stuff.

In September of 2018 I visited Buckingham Palace with my Mom, and the gift shop was giving away free commemorative candles celebrating the marriage of Harry and Meghan if enough was spent.  I bought a couple things and got the candle.

So this whole Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thing has been all over the place, everywhere, memes, news stories, and whatnot, and I've got opinions, and honestly not the least bit surprised, and I'll leave it at that, because there's quite the divide in opinions, and we're all entitled to our opinions.  But then I realized something!  I still have their commemorative candle.  I shouldn't let it go to waste.  The smell is honestly quite nice: White lilies, orange blossom, neroli, tuberose, violets, and lily of the valley.  It's supposed to be good for 40 hours.  We'll see. 

And now I need to get back to life.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment