Saturday, January 4, 2020

Exploring My Favorite Place in Japan: Enoshima


Experienced in April 2019.

A few days ago I blogged about traveling to my favorite place in Japan, Enoshima, and here is the followup.  The island itself.  An oasis from the hustle and bustle of Tokyo, a little over an hour travel time from the city.

I traveled here back in 2015 and loved it so much that I came here twice in less than a week before flying back.  I blogged about that a few years ago: Enoshima, aka Tri Force Island, Part 1, Enoshima Sea Candle, Enoshima Island Part 2, and Enoshima Island, Iwaya Caves and Tide pools.

This time around we made it to the Sea Candle tower, and then didn't go down the back side as the caves were closed due to refurbishment and the boat service back to the mainland had ended for the day.

It was so nice being able to take my Mom and brothers to this really neat place last April, and they all enjoyed it and say it's one of their favorite places we visited.

The weather was perfect.  Everything enjoyable.

And I can easily visit Enoshima again if given the chance.

















































 Photos by Sarah, Robin, Steven, and Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment