Friday, December 13, 2019

For My Fellow Introverts


"You can't stay in your corner of the forest, waiting for others to come find you; you have to go to them sometimes." ~ A.A. Milne

Found this pouch at Disneyland in Critter Country, and it hit me in the feels.  The world is made up of Introverts and Extroverts.  We have different mental processes and different ways we take in energy.  There's positives and negatives with both.  I'm a happy introvert.  I do need people.  I get anxious when I'm alone too long, needing to get out, but I crave silence.  Solitude.  I love being alone with my thoughts.  They're pretty entertaining at times.  A negative aspect of introversion, that not all introverts deal with, mind, is too much isolation, which I sometimes find myself trapped.  Not good.  This quote is a good reminder.

Today a friend shared this quote online:

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.  If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." ~ Anonymous.

We all have our trials and weaknesses to battle.

No matter what battle you find yourself fighting, let none of us get trapped in the same place.  It's not a good place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment