Monday, December 24, 2018

Seeing Beautiful Trees at the Festival of Trees in Sandy, Utah


A few weeks ago I went to Sandy with my Mom and some of my siblings.  We looked at the Festival of Trees, which happens every year right at the end of November going into December.  I've never been, but have heard so many wonderful things about this festival.  It's so inspiring!  Individuals, families, businesses decorate trees and provide gifts from their own pockets, then people come bid on them to buy the trees and gifts in each package.  All money raised goes to the Primary Children's Hospital.  So cool.  And there were so many festive trees.  Here are some of my favorites.





















 My brother Steven's work did the above tree.  He wrapped the gifts.





Merry Christmas!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment