Saturday, April 15, 2017

Just a Little Inspiration from Snoopy: It's not about the ROAR


Ah Man!!

So, I've been struggling here and there.  No shocker.  I've talked about it here on this blog from time to time.  More recently I've returned to music composition, and it's been frustrating.  I could go on and on, but I won't, though this last week my lack of confidence got the better of me.

My Mom went to Hobby Lobby and bought me a couple Snoopy inspirational art pieces, one saying "be FEARLESS" and the other "Be A Warrior."

For a couple days it seemed all these videos and stories started popping up on my Facebook feed about never giving up and that becoming good at something is a day by day thing, not all at once.  Cried a couple times because of it.

And suddenly I visualized a glass of water, realizing that each glass is a combination of water drops, and without each water drop the glass wouldn't be full.  It takes all the electrons, neutrons, and protons in their proper order, repeated over and over again.

And then I found this quote:

"Courage doesn't always roar.  Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." ~ May Anne Radmacher

If you're struggling with something don't feel bad about it.  Don't be afraid to try again.  Have courage.  Be a Warrior!  Be Fearless!

I'm going to keep facing my demons, aka fear.

Drop by Drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment