Saturday, March 18, 2017

FabFitFun Spring 2017 Subscription Box


 This is my third FabFitFun box, and I'm still loving it, and still so very glad that I'm no longer getting Popsugar Must Have.  Once again there's a good variety of items, and I feel like I'm getting my money's worth.  FabFitFun ships 4 times a year, corresponding with the seasons, and are $50 each.

 For the first time FabFitFun offered a customize option for all subscribers, and this time we got to choose between two mystery jewelry items, knowing one was a cuff and the other an earring set.  For $10 extra you can get both.  I paid extra for both. 


 Luv AJ, Diamond Kite Crawler Earring Set

I've never even heard of crawlers before, so I didn't know what to expect.  These are plated 14k rose gold.  I'm wearing the crawlers now, and it's a cool look, and rose gold is my favorite metal color.  So pretty.  This is why I love subscription boxes.  They send things I would normally not try and force me a little out of my comfort zone.


 Emerald DUV, "Joshua Tree" Cage Bracelet

This is a nice modern piece of jewelry, once again something I would normally not wear.  It's a little tight on my wrist, but I was able to stretch it a little to make it easier to wear.

Between the two pieces of jewelry I'll get more use out of the earrings, but they're both fun and classy.


 Realher, Lip Kit in Deep Red, Deep Nude, or Neutral Pink

There were three color options, and I was really hoping for pink, but I got Deep Red!  At first I didn't like it, but last night my family was over and they all thought it was a nice color.  It's not shocking red.  It's a sophisticated color.  Another forcing me out of my comfort zone item, and it's good to try new things.  I'll wear this when I want to have a little fun or be a little more bold.  Not bad to be both.

This is a liquid lipstick, lip gloss, lip liner set.  Certified cruelty free, paraben free, natural ingredients, infused with jojoba seed oil and shea butter.  It feels nice.


 Karuna, Hydrating+ face mask

I love face masks!  But they're so dang expensive, so I love getting them in boxes.  Sheet masks are so nice because they don't make a mess and are simple.  These are hydrating.  Haven't tried them yet, but I'm looking forward to it.


 Briogeo, Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

I've received Briogeo leave in spray in another box a year or so ago and loved it.  This product smells so good!  And it works really well.

Glad to have another bottle. Big win.


 Milly, Zip Pouch

This water-resistant pouch from Milly came in 4 varieties: Resting Beach Face, Beach Please, Slay All Day, and Haute Mess.  Honestly I was hoping for Beach Please, but Resting Beach Face is nice too.

Is resting beach face a constant look of peace and relaxation?


 Dr. Brandt, Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exoliator

Another cool beauty item.

I love a good scrub, and this gets really good reviews online.


 Deborah Lippmann

Nail Polish Set in Blue Orchid/Like a Virgin or Shape of My Heart/Like A Virgin.

I got the blue option, though I was really hoping for the pink one, and I don't look good in blue shades.  This is the only item I'll be giving away.


 Gypsy 05, Roudie

There were three options, and I got the one I wanted!  I realized in hindsight I wanted this one because it reminds me of Santa Barbara, and I miss it so.  I've seen these roundies pop up in other boxes, so I guess it's a thing now?  It's like a sitting blanket for the beach or a picnic.  Looking at this picture it could also double as a table cloth.  I tried wearing it like a scarf, but the texture isn't right for that and the fringe doesn't work.  I'll put this away for the next time I need to sit on the grass, or simply want a blanket.  It's pretty big.




The info booklet and an advertisement for FabFitFun TV which has exercising videos for streaming.  There's a good variety, and I'm looking forward to using these videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment