Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Inspirational Narnia Deception?

(I found this on Facebook, so I don't know who authored this image)

I have awesome Facebook friends.  They're always sharing inspirational quotes with glorious images.  So my FB homepage is a mix of uplifting whatnot's, silly one liners, and depressing news stories.

But this image my friend Alison shared got me thinking.

 "The Greatest Part of Life is Simply Enjoying It"  . . . even if it's snowing.  That's what this inspirational image is Really trying to say.  Enjoy life, despite the snow, through the "Snow Storms Of Life," etc.  Because, as I've gotten older, I've learned to despise cold white fluff.  Cold, wet, white fluff.

So. Cold.

Or is this Narnia??!!

(See the Lamp post?)
 
Enjoy life and you just might find yourself in Narnia?

I like this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment