Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Just Learned a New Word and a New Fruit...


So the Mac n Cheese at Costco: Warning! This container is not Microwaveable or Ovenable. Ovenable.  Never seen that word before, but it makes sense.  The old packaging use to be able to go into the oven, but the new packaging is plastic on all sides, so it's currently cooking in a pot, overseen by my sister-in-law.  Google recognizes the word whereas the spell check on this blog does not.

Also, at Costco, I discovered a new fruit!  Pineberry.  No pictures yet, as I want to try the fruit before I say more on the subject, only that the smell is divine and I'm oh so excited to try one.

The family is over.  We're having a Happy Unbirthday party, celebrating all the birthdays in the last few months that got missed for one reason or another, so we're celebrating them all at once. The Pokemon cards I ordered for the kids all came in, just in time, and I finished organizing and then sleeving them.  Also, I bought several packs, and then my Mom bought more packs today, opened them all, and later tonight I'm going to set them out and the kids will pick their favorite Pokemon, one by one.  No idea if this is a good idea or a bad idea, but it sounds like fun!  Ah!  Hopefully it will go well. But I'm pokemoned out.  Got some cards for myself, which I'm going to use as bookmarks. :P  

Now to rejoin the fam and see what needs help.  Sitting down these few minutes was nice. 

Tóg go bog é!
(Take it easy in Irish)
Sarah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment