Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Unlocking Dream Achievements

"Never go in search of love,
Go in search of Life,
And life will find you the love you seek." ~ Atticus

This popped up on one of my feeds today, and I was like, "Yes!  New motto!" The next phase of my life is going to involve unlocking dream achievements.

Really, life should be a video game.  Makes everything a little more exciting, well, heh.... (just realized how much death is in games... so not that aspect).

Level up here.

Level up there.

Living life in the best way possible. 

I do get caught up in the whole dreaming about love bit.  Probably because I'm a hopeless romantic.  Some of it is the culture I live in as well.  This is Utah after all.

Living life should be the focus, always.  Love will happen when it will happen.  No worries. No planning.  Life, on the other hand, is always happening.

I'm totally going to have fun turning my dreams into "leveling up" achievements.  There's no end to leveling up, and there's no end to dreams.

Life should be full of dreams.  Living for dreams makes life more fulfilling and awesome. :0)

Sarah 


No comments:

Post a Comment