Saturday, May 16, 2015

Smells Like Time

It's Saturday and I'm back to Spring cleaning.  It's a pretty fun way to spend the weekend.  Heh, yeah . . . :/

(I do have some fun activities planned this afternoon, so it's not all work. :0)

But I just stumbled upon an old bottle of perfume my Great Grandma gave me a couple decades back.  There's no date, so I don't know how old it is (the old Avon label being my only clue), but it sure smells bad.  A few years ago I opened it and accidentally spilled perfume on me.  Stunk for days!  So now I'm handling this bottle like it can explode at any moment, the lingering pungent smell as my punishment.

I can't let that happen!

So I'm at a quandary: How do I properly dispose of the liquid waste?  Dump it down the toilet and risk stinking up my bathroom?  Ehhh.  Dump it down the sink?  Nope.  I'm not pouring it into a trash bag.

Outside over some cedar chips?

Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

  1. do you have any enemies? that bottle would be perfect...

    ReplyDelete