Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Payson Temple Open House


 A few years ago I did a blog post about my siblings and I visiting the Brigham City Temple Open House.  An open house is when the public can come see an LDS temple before it's dedicated.  Recently the Payson temple completed construction, and for the last couple weeks the temple has been having an open house.  Last week my family paid a visit, and I've got to say, it's not good to have favorites, but the Payson temple is my new favorite temple.

This is the very last week for the Payson Temple Open House.

The Indianapolis Temple will be having its open house from July 17 through August 8, 2015.  Registration starts July 3rd.


 My niece looking out the window of the meeting house classroom instead of watching the video.


 Who knows how many opportunities I'll have to take pictures with my Grandparents.  Got to enjoy each and every moment.


 The artistic theme for the Payson Temple is Utah Flora and Apple Blossoms.


 In many of the rooms you can see the stain glass windows, which are gorgeous and beautiful.  I love the Celestial room.  My Mom didn't want to leave.  I had a hard time leaving that room, as well.


 My little niece looking through the Family Search pamphlet.


All of us together :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment