Monday, May 4, 2015

My Favorite Things This Week

Right now I'm doing some major Spring cleaning, as in completely overhauling everything I own, and finding things I haven't seen in years, which is why I haven't blogged in the last several days, since all my spare time has gone towards organizing.

But every so often I venture online to find some amusing things that make me smile.  Here are my favorite amusements this week.

This MEME:


This Moment:

As my brother clicked away on his laptop.
Robbie: Hmmmm, I can see why Pinterest is so addicting.
(I was sitting chillaxing on the couch when he said this, and I got quite the belly ache from laughing!!)

This Kid performing an amazing Yo-Yo Routine:



 This Truth:


 This Blog Post:

How to understand an introvert {explained by Introjis}

Because it's true!!  And I relate.

This Bike Parking Craziness in Japan:


This Moment:

I told my nieces I once felt an earthquake (Northridge), and my younger niece asked if I fell into lava. Heh, the education of Mindcraft.

We also talked about how scary crickets are and how they like to play hide-in-seek.

These Words of Wisdom:


C'est Fini

No comments:

Post a Comment