Thursday, November 21, 2019

Geeking Over Gundams


 Seeing the giant Gundam in Tokyo has been a bucket list item for such a long time.  I wanted to visit back in 2015, but couldn't work it out with all the other things my brother Michael, sister-in-law Krista, and I wanted to do.  With this latest trip my Mom, brother Steven, his boyfriend Ty, and I were already planning on visiting the teamLab Boarderless museum, so we were going to be a short walk to the Gundam.  I'm glad I live in a family of nerds, because they were all excited to check it out.


 Was seeing a full size Gundam statue worth the wait and hype? Yes!!

What a silly question. :P

It was fun. And I totally geeked out.  It's so big!  Apparently there's a store, which I would have loved to see, but we were planning on doing so much that there wasn't time.  But for every anime fan/nerd/geek/whatnot, seeing the giant Gundam in Diver City is totally worth it.



(Photos either by Sarah, Robin, Steven, or Ty.
They all got mixed up while working on a project)

No comments:

Post a Comment