Monday, August 19, 2019

Is it that time of year again!!?? Don't Wish Away Summer


While at the supermarket a couple days ago I was looking at flowers.  Didn't buy any, but when I saw the above pictured flower bouquet I did a double take.  "Happy Fall Y'all"!!  Wait, when's Fall?  Aren't we still in the middle of Summer?  No, no, no, time can't be moving that fast.  Ah, man. (And so many other thoughts flooded my mind.)

Nope, we still have a month.  September 23rd.  We still have time to enjoy the Summer heat!  I'm enjoying the dry Summer heat in Utah.  (Ever since experiencing the fluke-ish humid heat at Disneyland last month, I'm like, "Dry heat, bring it on!!"  But then I'm not a snow fan, sorry childhood wishes, and have learned how nice warmth can be.)

Honestly, Autumn is my favorite season.  Pumpkin cookies.  An excuse to warm up hot cocoa.  Sweaters and scarves.  Nippy, yet pleasant air.  Color changing leaves.  Autumn is nice.

For now I'm going to enjoy the rest of Summer.

I don't want to wish away time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment