Friday, May 31, 2019

The Value of Taking Time to Think: Getting Back to Blogging


"Stop and take your time to notice things and make those things you notice matter." ~ Cecelia Ahern

Next week I will be back on a regular blogging schedule.  I'm afraid to see the number of posts I've written in the last month or so!  Well, this time has been good.  I've traveled.  Seen things.  Thought about things.  Had loads of new experiences.  Learned.  Grown.  Realized more what I want out of life.  Taking a step back and disconnecting is good.

I've also been sick.  Nothing terrible, just that the bug I caught in Tokyo resurfaced in Ireland pretty bad.  All the jet lag and constant going caught up, and so I've allowed myself some healing this last week and a half.  I'm doing a lot better.  Still coughing with tight lungs, but much improved.

So with this blog I'm going to write at the very least 3 posts a week.  Most weeks I want to post 4, and on some weeks I'm going to post 5, depending what's going on.  But I want consistency.  5 posts a week was too much, especially with my writing and music goals.  If I'm getting caught up in major creative projects 3 posts a week at the least will be manageable.

So take a little time.  Take a step back if you need to.  Feed your soul.

It's all good.

So ready to make life happen.

I have so much I want to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment