Sunday, May 5, 2019

Taking a Couple Week Break from My Blog


I'm taking a couple or so week break from my blog and all other social media platforms.  I haven't blogged in a few days, and it's not for a lack of topics and information, honestly, it's just a good thing to do now and then.  Take a step back and unplug.  Rethink.  This blog is a hobby, a place to talk about random things I find interesting.  And when personal and family creative projects finally get to a place where I can talk about them, which is what this blog was created for in the first place, I look foreword to talking about those things.

I really didn't blog much last year, 85 posts during those 12 months, and this post is my 76th entry for 2019, so I feel pretty good about that.  Maybe trying to get 5 posts out every week is a little much.  Maybe I need to mix it up between 3 to 5 every week.  I'm not making any money here, and these posts take a bit of time, and I really do need to focus more on music, writing fiction, etc.  So I'm not giving up here!  Just refocusing, refinding passion.  Smelling the flowers while I take a step back to find purpose.

As a note, I've seen Endgame and will write my review then.  Just so you know I'm currently thinking of a B+ rating, but I want to see it again, and then I can be more candid and write spoilers.  It was good, though mini-series long, and there's holes that my brain doesn't like, so . . . lots of thoughts.

I just want to thank everybody who reads my blog.  Who keep coming back.  I don't know who many of you are, and sometimes writing this blog feels very lonely.  

Thank you.

I'm coming back to post sometime during the week of the 20th, May.  And I'm not going to check Facebook, which I'm addicted to.  Well, I might take a peek now and then.  Yeah.  Not healthy.  It's good to take breaks.  I think it's good taking social media fasts now and then.  Focus on the present, with those who are immediately in our lives.

Refresh.  Renew.  Recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment