Tuesday, March 8, 2016

In Which I Finally Discover Pho and The Easter Bunny at the Mall


 I feel like a child wandering around life, only to learn at age 10 that Santa Clause isn't real.  (True story: I found out about Santa in the first grade.  My classmates spoiled it for me. -_-;;) 

I've heard about Pho, a Vietnamese noodle soup, but never managed to give it a try.

Last November I took the plunge at the Fashion Place mall food court.

The booth is called Lua, next to Panda Express, and it's a small business, which is why I want to share this on my blog, in case any of my friends find themselves in Murray UT at the mall.  I love supporting small businesses.

Even though I've never tried any other Pho, so there isn't anything to base their soup on, it's still an incredible tasting soup.  The broth is so fragrant.  And I love the ability to add fresh mint and sprouts to the soup.  Mint smells so good.  But it's an aromatic experience.  I don't know what's all in the broth, but it awakens my soul every time I have some.  (And I know that sounds all corny poetic, but that's what it feels like.)

So if you ever find yourself at the Fashion Place mall, Lua's Pho is worth a try.


P.S. At the Fashion Place Mall you can get your photo taken with the Easter Bunny.

I'm losing faith in humanity.

P.P.S  I think the Easter Bunny is wearing a bath robe.  Or maybe that's a sleeping robe, but still, what message is this trying to send?

(In all honestly, I'm just amused by it.  The Easter Bunny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment