Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June 2015 POPSUGAR Must Have Box Review


 "Yoga Warrior, Sun-kissed, Outdoor fun, Coconut" were some of the inspirations for this box.

POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly subscription lifestyle box for gals.  The cost is $39.95 a month, free shipping, but it's cheaper when you subscribe with a 3, 6, or 12 months subscription.  On any month you can receive goodies for home, a book, fitness, snack, makeup, pampering, fashion, etc.  You never know what you're going to get, only that it will be fun and worth around $100, give or take a little.


The info card.



Is it weird that I love the packaging as much as the eyeshadow?  It's so pretty.  The eye palette is pretty, too.  A nice mixture of neutrals with a pop of Summery color.


 The funny thing is I was looking at Pacifica makeup at Target, curious about the brand, thinking that it would be cool to get an item in our box.  And here it is in the box!  Really funny how life words sometimes.



I really like the color.  The band itself is pretty thin, but it works good, even though the sides curl a little.  The booklet states that you can use this as an eye shield of sorts, to block the sun.  I tried it, and it works decently well.



The big ticket item!! I wear prescription glasses, so these are a throwaway item at the moment.  They do fit over my glasses, but when I do this I get a distinct 3D glasses feeling.  I'll hold onto these, in case I want to finally try out contacts again.



 When I heard we were getting this, I was really hoping for the coconut verbena scent, since one of our hints was coconut (the Pacifica eyeshadow has coconut), but we got the Papaya Yuzu scent.  It smells really nice.  Very Summery.  So I can't wait to try this product out.


 In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume  $28, unless you buy on Amazon.

Our Summer read.  At the moment I'm not going to read this book, because I'm going through Science-Fiction/Fantasy short stories, but I do like the fact that Popsugar includes books in their subscription.  And it seems a lot of people were excited to get this book.  I have honestly never read a Judy Bluum book, so I guess now is as good a time as any.



These are post workout snacks.  I like how they have B vitamins and electrolytes.  They're tasty.  But they also have too much sugar.

SPECIAL EXTRA



The items on this site are too expensive for me, but that's because everything is one of a kinds, found at Estate sales and antique shops.

And that's it!  The June box!

My feelings are so-so at that moment.  Not everything is for me, but that's okay.  You win some; you lose some.  That's the subscription box way.

Here is the July spoiler. June is now sold out, but you can sign up for July.



No comments:

Post a Comment