Monday, March 24, 2014

Utah Odyssey of the Mind 2014 Pin Sneak Peak


 This weekend is the Utah State Odyssey of the Mind (OotM for short) competition!

It's going to be awesome :0)

OotM pins are a really big thing.  Each State and Country produces a new pin each year, creating a frenzy as kids trade them at the World's compition, which is in Iowa this year.  (Maybe I'll get to see some of that in action--I'm volunteering at World's this year!!!!!!!!--but I hear I'll be super busy, which will be fun.)

These are the Utah OotM pins for the year 2014.


 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pin of Omer snowboarding on the half-pike.  (I think that's a half-pike.  Heh, I'm a sports dunce . . . probably shouldn't brag about that.)



A couple more fun TEAM UTAH pins.

I actually don't know how much they will be sold for at the competition, but they were reasonable last year.

I can't wait to see some of the other OotM pins at the World competition in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment