Saturday, March 8, 2014

March 2014 POPSUGAR Must Have Box Review with Spoilers






It's POPSUGAR time again!  I find, these days, that I mark time by Popsugar.  Another Popsguar, another month.  It sure makes the year go fast.


POPSUGAR is a monthly subscription lifestyle box for gals.  The cost is $39.95 a month, free shipping, but it's cheaper when you subscribe with a 3, 6, or 12 months subscription.

On any month you can receive goodies for home, a book, fitness, snack, makeup, pampering, fashion, etc.  You never know what you're going to get, only that it will be fun and worth around $100, give or take a little.
And guess what, as of writing this post the March box is still available fore sell!  You can get $10 off your first box by using the code MARCH10  



First look and overview.





  Brokedown Blue Ikat Scarf, valued at $72.  Five or so days ago Popsugar Must Have released this spoiler for the March box, and everyone on the forums went crazy.  It's really nice, very different from anything I own, soft, and high quality.  Love it!  Now I just need to figure out how to style it.

The pamphlet states this scarf was designed exclusively for Popsugar subscribers, which is super cool.  I did find this picture on the Brokedown facebook page with spoilers for their new collection:





 Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum, valued at $27 in the 15 ml, the 30 ml is $54.  I was so excited to see Jurlique again!  The rose hand cream sample was in the Winter Yuzen box, and I became obsessed with it.  Fantastic product.  I can't wait to try this out.


 What is this!!??  It's an Active Forever Fusion Exercise Ball, valued at $9.95.  The POPSUGAR Must Have website has a few exercises on their blog, which I'm going to try.  I even have some exercises I've collected from some fitness magazines, which I still need to try.  This is a push in a positive direction :0)


 BaubleBar Elephant Ring Tree, valued at $12.  Super cute!  I'm already using it.


 Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Make A Wish Necklace, valued at $31.  No joke, a couple months ago I was thumbing through a set of Dogeared charms in the Sundance gift shop, thinking they were super cute, but a little out of reach for me.  And now I have one!  This horseshoe is supposed to bring me good luck.  I can always use some.  I did brake the string on purpose trying to find a chain that works with this, but haven't had success.  I didn't want to wear the necklace with the thread.  Haven't found the right chain.


 Snapea Crisps, valued at $2.  Peas are my least favorite veggie of all time.  Hate Them.  But these crisps are super good.  I had to refrain from eating the whole bag!  Tough to resist. They're like a veggie chip.



Nature’s Bakery All Natural Strawberry Fig Bars.  I haven't tried this yet, because I'm saving it for later.  I can't eat all my snacks in one setting!  But I can't wait to try it.

This was a very good month for Popsugar, and everyone on the Makeup Talk forum is very happy!  Overwhelmingly positive reviews.  Great mix and variety of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment