Wednesday, April 15, 2020

I'm On Another Podcast Episode!! Creator's Playbook, Episode 12, Skin Deep


A couple weeks or so ago I got to record another episode of the Creator's Playbook with my brothers, and we had just as much fun as the first time.

This episode is the 12th in the series and is entitled "Skin Deep". (Active link if you want to check out the podcast without searching for it).  The other episode I'm on is the 6th, Balloons of a Feather.

The theme was Magical Transformations, but we decided to be creative with it.  There's so many types of magical transformations!  It's not all of the school girl variety.  What did we come up with?  I'm not going to spoil anything. ;0)

This episode is on Spotify, but my bros said it's on other platforms as well, so I should find out which ones. :P

If you love creativity, if you love stories, check out the Creator's Playbook.  It might inspire you to create some fun things as well.

(Currently this episode is on the top of the list, though my brothers finished editing another episode and will be posting it soon, so it might be second to the top).

No comments:

Post a Comment