Monday, June 19, 2017

Catching Sunlight


“Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.”
~Benjamin Franklin

(I've been working on Shutterfly books these last couple weeks, trying to complete three books! Ah man.  Shutterfly has this way of overtaking my life and then turning my brain into mush.  Anywho, I've recently been working on a book for last years trip to Walt Disney World, which is where I found this fun picture of a giraffe chilling out.  My Mom took it.  It was a bright and beautiful morning, until a storm attacked in the afternoon.  Animal Kingdom isn't the best place to hang out during a lightning storm, rain punching the Earth, ourselves running for cover.  It was actually pretty fun, and though I love a good storm, the sunshine is always better.)

P.S. Good ol' Ben Franklin is such a rock star.

No comments:

Post a Comment