Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Enjoying the Last Bits of Fall at Sundance Ski Resort


 Sundance Ski Resort is a nice short drive from where I live, and since my Grandpa has come to live in Utah, we've been visiting more often then we used to.  It's so beautiful!  And I regret not taking more advantage of this quaint location in the past.

The restaurants are expensive, so we (my Mom, Grandpa, Grandma, and I), like to look around the gift shop, and then get the turkey bacon avocado sandwich from the deli, along with yummy cookies and brownies.  Then we just sit back and enjoy the scenery as we eat.  Afterwards a walk around is always in order.

These pictures are from a week ago.  A week before that we came up to Sundance as well, and I really wish I got my phone out and took pictures, because the fall colors were so much more vibrant in dazzling oranges, reds, and yellows.  The trees around Bridal Veil Falls were particularly enchanting.  They lost a bit of colorful oomph last week.  And I'm sure even more this week.





 Look at the fish!


 Right behind the lodge there was a beautifully bright orange/red tree, which refused to show up in the picture.  You also can't see the mountains, so you'll just have to use your imagination :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment